Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sewing Expo Report

The Sewing and Stitchery Expo 2009 was a rousing success. Everything beautiful in the way of sewing ideas, projects and merchandise makes this show a delight. I love seeing the shoppers in such an excited and happy mood. They see old friends they have been meeting for years and there are reunions galore. They come from all over and some have never missed the show in 25 years. It is great to see three generations introducing the show to yet another generation. I love that a great many of the shoppers remembered my booth and told me what they bought in previous years and what they made with it. I sold buttons, a featherweight, a sewing bird along with many other antique sewing item, lace trims, books, pin cushions and all things sewing.
I want to thank everyone I will see you again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Come visit the shop, we'll chat more!

Sewing Expo '09