Translate

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Snohomish Arts and Antiques Faire



The town of Snohomish had an exciting Arts and Antiques Faire on May the 16th. It opened at 8:30 am and we who participated enjoyed a steady stream of shoppers until 6:00 pm. Of course I could have used a tent and of course I didn't have one. I really enjoyed being out of doors and seeing the hot air balloons and parasailors across the river. How perfect!

By the by, Stitches In Time Antiques in Lakewood is still having 50% off until closing. I will keep to shop open for another month or so. Come out and take advantage of the sale.

My antiques as always are exhibited at the Tacoma Antique Center at Fife, Washington. All you need to do is email me if you have questions on shows or sewing items/buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Come visit the shop, we'll chat more!

Sewing Expo '09