Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013


February brings two shows my way.  This weekend Bill and I will be doing the Ocean Shores Antique Show in Ocean Shores, Washington.  I take lots of sewing collectibles (and some you can use too) and buttons.  We also bring fantastic antiques and Bill's antique carpentry tools.  He has collected them for a long time.

February 28th through March 3rd is the humongous Sewing and Stitchery Expo at the Puyallup Fairgrounds in Puyallup, Washington.  It's really huge and this is it's 29th year.  I think this is my 9th year and boy do I love it! With Bill and my sister Pat to help me, I just may pull it off again and can't wait to see all of my favorite customers as well as the new faces.   There are many, many classes, door prizes and anything you could possibly think of in the sewing arena.  The website is www.sewexpo.com.

Recently I put more sewing items on Etsy so swing by that corner of the internet and have a peak.  Just go to Etsy and then Stitchesintime1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Come visit the shop, we'll chat more!

Sewing Expo '09