Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Post Sewing Expo

The Sewing and Stitchery Expo was a great success this year.  My sister Pat helped me last the 4 long days and Bill helped with the loading and unloading.  I sure have to conclude that sewing of all kinds is alive and well in the world.  I love that and salute all of the women and men who enjoy designing, creating and making clothes and items for the home with their own hands. It is a pleasure to provide vintage and antique ideas and products for these creative minds.

Next on my list of shows is Junk Salvage put on by the Funky Junk ladies at the Puyallup Fairgrounds, June 21 and 22nd. 2013. This will be a first at the fairgrounds and should be a wonderful show with lots of room to display all of our wonderful funky merchandise.  Hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Come visit the shop, we'll chat more!

Sewing Expo '09